What Are Hardscape Designs? And Why Do Sacramento Landscapers Recommend Them?
Aronson Landscaping Sacramento Offers Design, Installation and Maintenance for Commercial, Residential Properties
When it comes to landscaping Sacramento residents and business owners have more options than plants, trees, and flowers. Hardscape designs add additional elements to your property. From functional outdoor kitchens and fireplaces to walls, steps, and patio paver stones, Sacramento CA businesses and homes can be transformed with countless options. At Aronson Landscape, we offer commercial and residential hardscape design services, installation and maintenance.
Hardscape designs give you a great deal of flexibility when thinking about how to manage your Sacramento CA property. Here are a few of the types of hardscapes you can consider:
- Water features
- In-ground swimming pools
- Above-ground swimming pools
- Hot tubs
- Dining features
- Outdoor kitchens
- Wet bars
- Built-in barbecues
- Outdoor fireplaces
- Fire pits
- Structural features
- Retaining walls
Benefits of Hardscapes
Why do so many landscapers recommend using hardscapes? Here are a few of the top reasons:
- Impact on Property Values. Attractive landscaping Sacramento residents appreciate, especially with hardscapes that do not require much maintenance, can dramatically affect the resale price of your home or commercial property. Something as simple as an elegantly designed walkway or patio paver stones can be the difference for a potential buyer.
- Expand Functional Space. Adding a pergola, patio or other outdoor living areas adds more space to your home or business. With more space, there’s more flexibility and more opportunity to enjoy the beautiful year-round Sacramento CA weather.
- Better Accessibility. Hardscapes help family members, residents, visitors and employees navigate your property. A walkway or retaining walls add navigability and structure to the outdoor space.
- Privacy. Walls, fences and other hardscaping can maintain clarity of property lines and provide privacy for residents and employees.
- Better Use of Land. Some areas of your property may not be able to support plants, trees, bushes or flower beds. Whether its pool soil composition, lack of adequate sunlight or overly wet areas, hardscapes can provide a good solution that allow for the best use of the property.
- More Fun. Adding a pool or outdoor kitchen means more opportunities for family and friends to enjoy themselves while living with or visiting you.
How to Consider Hardscapes
If you’ve decided hardscapes are a good choice for your property, here are a few steps to take:
- Work With a Professional Hardscape Designer. A professional hardscape designer will help you assess the entire property and imagine new uses. Pro designers can see beyond what’s already there and provide options you may not have thought of.
- Create a Focal Point. You want your landscaping to have a focal point where the eyes land and then explore other parts of the property. Scale, proportion and complementary features are important to developing the total landscaping package.
- Keep the Green. Hardscapes are one portion of a balanced outdoor landscape. Trees, bushes, gardens and bushes should fit in with the hardscapes.
At Aronson Landscape, we offer landscape design, installation, and maintenance for commercial and residential properties. With a decade of experience and dozens of satisfied customers, let Aronson Landscape help you transform your property with landscaping Sacramento residents love.